HOW TO TAKE PART IN FANTASPORTO 2013
• Regular ticket for the Great and Small Auditoriums of the Rivoli - Municipal Theatre| Price: 5€
• Pre-Opening Session of Fantasporto'2013 at the Rivoli - Municipal Theatre at the Great Auditorium of Rivoli (February 25th at 10.00p.m.) | Price: 8€
• Official Opening session (at the Great Auditorium of Rivoli - Municipal Theatre (March 1st at 9.00 p.m) | Price: 6€
• Official Closing Session and Award Cerimony at the Great Auditorium of Rivoli - Municipal Theatre (March 9/21.00hs) | Price: 6€
• Free-Pass Fantasporto 2013 (February 25th to March 10th)| Price: 80€
*The Passes can be previously purchased at the Fantasporto General Office in Rua Aníbal Cunha, 84 - sala 1.6, 4050-048 Porto until February 23rd and at the Rivoli - Municipal Theatre, starting from the beginning of the festival.
• 10 Bonus Ticket Booklet
These coupons can be used for all the sessions of the festival, except for the official sessions of pre-opening, opening and closing| Price: 40€
The exchange of the coupon for a regular ticket to any of the chosen sessions is done at the box offices of RIVOLI MUNICIPAL THEATRE ONLY.
ON-LINE TICKET SALE www.bilheteiraonline.pt, as well as through the usual channels and at the RIVOLI TEATRO MUNICIPAL
All the programme and information on Fantasporto 2013 will be available on our website (www.fantasporto.com) and on our Facebook (www.facebook.com/fantasporto) starting January 22nd.
ALL FILMS SCREENED IN THE GREAT AUDITORIUM ARE SPOKEN IN ENGLISH OR HAVE ENGLISH SUBTITLES (EXCEPT FOR THOSE LISTED IN PROGRAMME).
ANY CHANGES TO THE PROGRAMME WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE PREVIOUS DAY AT THE LOBBY OF RIVOLI THEATRE, ON-LINE TICKET OFFICE, WEB SITE AND FACEBOOK AND, IF POSSIBLE, IN THE MEDIA.
ON-LINE TICKET OFFICE: www.bilheteiraonline.pt
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.fantasporto.com
All the films in and out of competition
The 37th edition of FANTASPORTO- OPORTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL IS HELD BETWEEN 24TH FEBRUARY AND 4TH MARCH 2017, at the Rivoli - Municipal Theatre.
Due to the high number of films from 64 countries sent for selection, we regret not to be able to answer each submitter individually. We apologize for the fact.